Pastore attorneys have been involved in more than 100 patent, trademark, and copyright filings.
We have been counsel in some of the high profile and handled appeals at the Federal Circuit Court level. Intellectual Property disputes in the 2nd Circuit. These matters include patent infringement cases in District of Connecticut as well as trademark infringement cases in the Southern Distric of New York. In addition, we have successfully represented world renowned retail stroes in connection with trademark infringement disputes with other large retailers such as Bloomingdales and Target. We also regularly brief and defend fraud secrets and misapprepriction actions.
- Represented food company based in Atlanta against claims of trademark infringement brought in the Southern District of New York against Target. Claims received substantial national press and matter settled favorably.
- Represented a hedge fund executive in connection with claims of misappropriation of intellectual property in California State Court. Successfully dismissed multipl claims and matter settled favorably.
- Represented a large national fashion firm in connection to claims of counterfeiting by a flea market in the District of Connecticut.
- Represent Patent Holder before the Federal Circuit.
- Represent National retail chair in multiple trademark enforcement proceedings.
- Represent Patent Holder based in Australia on claims on infringement in District of Connecticut.