Pastore attorneys have been involved in more than 100 patent, trademark, and copyright filings and have litigated national high profile IP matters.
Our Attorneys have been counsel in some of the most high profile Intellectual Property disputes in the 2nd Circuit and handled appeals at the Federal Circuit Court level. These matters include patent infringement cases in District of Connecticut as well as copyright and trademark infringement cases in the Southern District of New York. In addition, we have successfully represented world renowned retail stores in connection with trademark infringement disputes with other large retailers such as Bloomingdales and Target. We also regularly bring and defend trade secrets and misappropriation actions.
Our Attorneys, with experience at well know firms such as Paul Weiss, Brown Raysman, Kelley Drye and Skadden Arps, have successfully defeated some of the largest corporate infringers in national intellectual property disputes.
- Represented high-end prepared food company based in Atlanta inclaims of trademark infringement brought in the Southern District of New York against Target. Claims received substantial national press, including the Today Show, and matter settled favorably.
- Represented a hedge fund executive in connection with claims of misappropriation of intellectual property in California State Court. Successfully dismissed multiple claims and matter settled favorably.
- Represented Broker-Dealer before the Second Circuit in copyright dispute over convertible bond trading system and prevail on seminal intellectual property issues.
- Represented a large national fashion firm in connection to claims of counterfeiting, by a flea market in the District of Connecticut.
- Represent Patent Holder before the D. Connecticut and Federal Circuit involving credit card industry.
- Represent National retail chain in multiple trademark enforcement proceedings.
- Represent Patent Holder based in Australia on claims on infringement in District of Connecticut.