We are national counsel to both domestic apparel retail companies as well as international apparel manufacturers.
Our attorneys’ apparel industry experience is broad, including service to small retailers expanding into national chains, celebrity designers, and entrepreneurs launching apps. We have also served apparel industry clients in matters of stopping counterfeits, calculation of equity and restructuring of employment.
- Represented leading manufacturer in Europe in connection with investments in Apparel business in the United States.
- Represented Hip-Hop artist and performer Curtis 50 Cent Jackson in business and personal disputes.
- Represented the leading high-end lingerie retail chain in litigation, transactional, employment, corporate governance and intellectual property.
- Represented fashion entrepreneur in a matter against a prominent advertising agency in an intellectual property dispute.
- Represented large fashion line in connection with its efforts to eradicate counterfeits in Federal Court.
- Represented the CEO of a division of a large international cosmetics company, and rising industry star, in connection with the calculation of equity and restructuring of employment.