Our attorneys have worked on matters critical to the core business of the world’s largest insurance companies.
We have represented one of the world’s largest insurance companies in connection to a bank’s improper lending of a billion dollars in securities held by the insurance company in a stock loan program. We have also represented an international insurance company in connection with the settlement of a large California state court case. We have handled ARIAS arbitrations in the United States and Bermuda. We have also successfully negotiated on behalf of clients against insurance companies on many disputes involving computer systems failures, D&0 coverage, and E&0 coverage, employment issues, and business interruption insurance.
- Represented one of the world’s largest insurance companies in disputes in New York and Bermuda including the lending of insurers stock and securities.
- Represented reinsurance companies in ARIAS arbitration.
- Represented a reinsurance company in litigation in District Court of Connecticut involving Bermuda-based company and Florida workers comp program.
- Represented a reinsurance company in Bermuda court in dispute.
- Represented a broker-dealer in connection with investment banking fees arising from merger of two large insurance companies in the District of Nebraska, Eighth Circuit and the District of Delaware.
- Represented one of the world’s largest insurance companies in connection with settlement of large matter in State Court of California.
- Represented a software developer in connection with claims against D&O carrier.
- Represented a shareholder in the restructuring of a large insurance company.